Congratulations you are ready to submit your entry to the Young Reporters Scotland competition. Before you complete the submission form, have a look through the following checklist to make sure you have met the competition rules and criteria.
- My entry is the correct length, size and format.
- My entry is focused on an environmental or sustainability issue that affects the local and wider community.
- My entry has been shared with others through at least three different methods and I can evidence these when I submit my entry. e.g your entry is on a blog or available to view on a video channel such as YouTube or has been shared on social media or is in the local newspaper or in the school newsletter (please be mindful of age restrictions when using online platforms & consult an age appropriate adult for assistance with this)
- My entry can be accessed online via a weblink that I provide (preferred option); or will be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any external sources of information have been appropriately acknowledged.
- My entry meets the criteria detailed here and has been submitted by midnight on the closing date of 28th February 2019.
- My entry is connected to at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Film & Photo Permissions
When creating media (photographs, filming or audio recording) it is important to ensure you gain permission (consent) from any people (subjects) who feature within the media. This ensures that both the people in the mesia and the person producing the media are clear about what it will be used for, how long it will be kept for and how they are protected by data protection law. This is best practice as you develop your media skills and for your work with Young Reporters Scotland you need to ask people who feature within your media to complete this form and submit it to Keep Scotland Beautiful with your competition entry.
Email the completed form to: email@example.com
We will only use the information you submit on this form to process your Young Reporters Scotland competition entry. Your personal information and right to privacy is important to us. It is not our practice to sell, rent or otherwise to disclose your personal information to others. Read our Privacy Notice