- Local Wild Food First Level Creative Inquiry
A first level Creative Inquiry to begin to explore your local area mapping wild foods, discovering Scotland's natural larder and trying a taste of the wild.
- Creative Inquiry level 3 Scots language, history and F&E
- Creative Inquiry level 2 Scots Language, History and F&E
- The Lunchbox Third Level Creative Inquiry.pdf
Ideas for discussion and reflection on what this film means to you. Watch the film and host a One Planet Picnic to bring different generations of people together. What recipe would you pass on to someone?
- FOOD, inc. Creative Inquiry.pdf
This film considers how food in our modern world is produced and how it is affecting our health, workers' rights, animal welfare and the environment as a whole. There are ideas in this creative inquiry to stimulate discussion before, or during, or after the film.
You can use this creative inquiry on this children's cartoon to think about how we plan and produce food. It is packed with ideas and questions to explore and discuss. Choose the ones that suit you best.