Wrigley Litter Less
Wrigley Litter Less is a campaign offered alongside our Eco-Schools programme to reduce litter and encourage behaviour change in young people around the world.
Like Eco-Schools, Litter Less is a Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) campaign, funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation.
Over the last seven years, 191 schools across Scotland have received funding through Wrigley Litter Less. Have a look below to see how successful schools have used their funding in the past.
Applications for the 2020/2021 Litter Less Campaign are now OPEN
We are looking for applications from Early Primary - (P1 and P2)
Preference will be given to applications from schools that do not have a current Eco-Schools Green Flag Award but would like to work towards one. There are 25 places available.
Deadline for applications is 5th October 2020
What is offered?
- Support for your school to start the journey toward an Eco-Schools Green Flag Award.
- Encouragement for younger pupils to get involved in Eco-Schools activities.
- £200 in funding to make improvements in your community.
- Twilight Sessions and one to one support from an Eco-Schools Assessor.
- Classroom resources and activities for at home.
What will you need to do?
- Choose a place outside your school grounds that could use some TLC.
- Use your £200 funding for materials you'll need.
- Carry out four litter picks with your class and record what you collect.
- Send us a short video of one of your litter picks.
- Attend two twilight sessions for support.
Wondering how your school could do Litter Less?
Have a look at what previously funded schools have accomplished.
Interested? Apply below.
Successful applicants will be notified after 5th October 2020.