Learn how to promote your project
In May, we’ll be running free workshops to help you to promote your Climate Challenge Fund project, improve engagement and meet branding requirements.
The ‘Increasing Participation in your Project’ workshops will take place in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Stirling.
In the workshop you'll learn how to:
- Develop a clear, concise and engaging description of what you do, with a clear 'ask'.
- Have more productive outreach activities and map opportunities to link with other community organisations.
- Improve the experience of participants in your project.
- Write a press release and engage with the media.
- Effectively use a variety of online platforms.
- Meet branding and promotional requirements.
You can find out more and book online via the links:
Although these workshops are targeted at those running Climate Challenge Fund projects, they will also prove useful for other community groups interested in tackling climate change that want to promote their work.
If you can't attend the workshops you can still access support and resources in the 'Promoting you Project and Branding' section of the Climate Challenge Fund Toolkit.
24 April 2017