Development Grant deadline in September
Due to high levels of demand, the final deadline to submit an application for a Climate Challenge Fund Development Grant will be Friday 15 September 2017.
Development Grants of up to £1,500 are available to help community-led organisations to scope out a potential climate action project with the aim of subsequently completing a CCF Grant application or an application to another funder.
Development Grants can support activity including:
- A consultation event
- Planning or developing a project using ‘Shifting Normal’ methodology
- Training, including on the ‘Shifting Normal’ methodology that should be used to plan and develop CCF projects
- Application writing support, this could include reviewing a Grant Recipient’s existing CCF project using the ‘Shifting Normal’ methodology
- Expenses relating to a Climate Conversations event
- The costs\associated with visiting, or working with, a current or previously funded CCF project
- Engaging a mentor to support project development / implementation
Find out more about Development Grants and submit an application through the Development Grants section of the CCF website.
There are a variety of ways that you can keep up to date with CCF news, including the CCF website, Facebook and Twitter. We also have a CCF newsletter that you can register to receive through the homepage of the CCF website.
06 September 2017