Apply now for Young Leaders Development Programme
Introducing 2050 Climate Group’s Young Leaders Development Programme.
- Around 18-35 years old; and
- Interested in tackling climate change?
Do you have…
- a desire to develop your leadership skills;
- a willingness to inspire others; and
- personal drive and energy?
The aim of the Young Leaders Development Programme (YLDP) is to give young people the leadership skills and climate change knowledge they need to take action on climate change.
Now in its fourth year, the 2050 Climate Group is looking for people like YOU to join the programme.
The programme will kick off in September 2019 and run until April 2020 and will consist of six days of training and workshops spread over this period. Each event will be held on a Saturday in a central location.
As a Young Leader you will:
- Receive free leadership training from Scotland’s foremost experts;
- Build knowledge of climate change issues and solutions in day-to-day life, business and politics;
- Improve your communication and influencing skills;
- Increase your confidence;
- Build your CV with skills and experience;
- Be part of a growing network of a diverse range of young people; and
- Be able to inspire others to actively contribute towards taking action on climate change.
The Application deadline is August 8th, 2019.
Find out more and apply here.
22 July 2019