Training day will help organisations respond to the climate emergency
Ensure that your organisation understands the climate emergency and is ready to respond to changing risks, opportunities and responsibilities.
Our next Carbon Literacy training session will take place on Friday 20 March 2020 at Keep Scotland Beautiful in Stirling.
The training is open to representatives from businesses, public sector organisations, local authorities, social enterprises and a wide variety of other organisations.
By the end of the course learners will:
- Understand the basics of climate change science and how we know climate change is a problem
- Explore how climate change is impacting us all now and how it will in the future
- Know what's being done to tackle climate change at a variety of levels; locally, nationally and internationally
- Identify ways that you and your organisation can take action to reduce emissions
- Understand how having a Carbon Literate workforce could benefit your organisation
Course costs for this one-day event are £95 plus VAT.
Please book via eventbrite here.
Aoife Hutton, Climate Change Officer will be delighted to answer any queries you may have on 01786 477193 or email@example.com
06 March 2020