Funding to help scope out a climate action project
Development Grants up to £500 are available through the Scottish Government's Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) to help community-led organisations to:
- Develop ideas for a climate change action project which would support low-carbon behaviour changes, increase climate literacy and reduce carbon emissions
- Assist in progressing to a full CCF Grant application or similar activities for another funder.
- Organise a community consultation event and survey work
- Engage a consultant or advisor to support project development
- Cover expenses associated with visit(s) to other projects/organisations within Scotland (flights excluded)
- Develop a low-carbon project idea
- Host an event using the Scottish Government’s Climate Conversation toolkit
There are monthly deadlines to submit a Development Grant application with next deadline being 12 February.
For further information including eligibility criteria and deadlines, please see the Development Grant webpage on the CCF website.
22 January 2020