Organise a Clean Up
Organising a Clean Up is a great way to get your neighbours involved in taking pride in your local area. If you are a local business, getting customers and staff involved in a Clean Up is a great way to show your business cares about the local community.
Join in now to make a difference in your community!
Where to begin
1. Decide on a date and location.
2. Log in or create an account with Clean Up Scotland.
3. Register the event with Clean Up Scotland and order our free Clean Up kits if you need them.
4. Once registered, contact your local authority to organise litter picking equipment for the event and arrange an uplift for the litter you collect
5. Advertise your event on Facebook and Twitter (tag us @CleanUpScotland).
6. On the day, make sure you brief all your volunteers and at the end of the event thank then for supporting the national campaign.
For any further information please see our Clean Up Scotland info pack. This pack will guide you in detail through the steps involved in organising your own successful litter pick. It also has a guide to staying safe, and advice for on the day.
Thank you for getting involved and helping us keep Scotland beautiful!
Get your own discounted Litter Picking equipment:
If you are interested in Clean Up kits and equipment all our volunteers and groups are able to get 10% off any order from Helping Hand Environmental on their website - simply put in KSBGROUP as the discount code. Order forms, with the discount already applied, can be found under 'Related Documents' at the bottom of the page.