Enterprising Leadership - Day 4
There is increasing need for third sector leaders to be innovative, enterprising and creative, ensuring organisations can address different challenges and seize new opportunities. This 6 day programme will grow your social enterprise ideas in a safe and supportive environment whilst developing key leadership skills for enterprise.
This programme explores some of the skills, mind-sets and behaviours required to lead in an enterprising and innovative way, enhancing your understanding of what it means to be enterprising and how this approach can support you to achieve your organisations vision, mission and values.
Learning outcomes for this programme include:
- Identifying needs, benefits and challenges of becoming more entrepreneurial, as individuals and as an organisation
- Exploring skills and behaviour of an enterprising leader and ways of applying them
- Practical growth tools that can help organisations to identify ways of becoming more entrepreneurial
- Exploring and understanding the wider context that organisations operate in and understand how they can make their organisations more entrepreneurial whilst maintaining values and principles
- A practical action plan
Day 3 and 4 will cover
- Enterprising pathway – what does it take from a leader?
- Developing an offer to further your organisational aims
- Building a sustainable financial model
- Marketing and raising your profile and offering
See here for more information about this course
Book Here Now - please note registration is limited to 2 people per organisation
This course is part of a 6-day programme spanning 3 months - please see events calendar for other dates.
From 05 October 2018 09:00 to 16:30
at Keep Scotland Beautiful First Floor Glendevon House Stirling FK9 4TZ