Data Collection for Carbon Reporting - Glasgow June 27th
Registration, tea and coffee from 09:30, event starts at 10:00
This one day workshop will give you the opportunity to think in depth about how you collect the information you need in order to calculate the carbon emissions reductions achieved by your project. You should leave this workshop feeling confident about what information you need to report your project’s carbon reduction figure. The day will focus on how to use the new CCF Carbon Reproting Tool, as well as discussing some of the challenges faced in collecting information from project participants.
Delivered by Keep Scotland Beautiful as part of the Capacity Building Programme for the CCF.
Aims of the day
During the day we will:
- Explore how your project reduces carbon emissions and discuss how you will know this is happening.
- Discuss the barriers and opportunities to collecting primary data, and develop a plan to collect data for your project.
- Learn about how to use the CCF Carbon Reporting Tool
By the end of the day you will:
- Have identified what information you need to collect in order to calculate baseline and project emissions.
- Know how to make sure the data you collect is as accurate as possible
- Understand how to use the CCF Carbon Reporting Tool
Who’s this event for?
Anyone who is responsible for monitoring the carbon impact of your community-led project.
From 27 June 2018 10:00 to 10:00
at The Albany Learning and Conference Centre 44 Ashley Street Glasgow Glasgow G3 6DS