CCF Starter Toolkit - Stirling
Registration and lunch from 12:00, event starts at 12:30
This workshop aims to get you up to speed with the nuts and bolts of what’s required in terms of delivering and reporting on your CCF project. This session is an opportunity to review your project application and start to make practical plans to manage your project - including developing monitoring and evaluation plans, tools for reviewing project progress and reporting on progress.
Please bring along a copy of your final application to this workshop.
Delivered by Keep Scotland Beautiful as part of the Capacity Building Programme for the CCF.
Aims of the day
During the day we will:
- Look at the aim of your project
- Make plans for monitoring the impact of your project and learn tools for reviewing progress
- Learn about reporting requirements
By the end of the day you will have:
- Identified clear aims for your project
- A clear and actionable plan for monitoring the impact of your project
- A better understanding of how to review and report on project progress
Who’s this event for?
Anyone who will be responsible for the day-day delivery of a CCF project – especially those who will be handling claims and reporting on progress towards outcomes.
From 18 April 2019 12:00 to 16:00
at Keep Scotland Beautiful