CCF Starter Toolkit - Edinburgh May 23rd
Registration, tea and coffee from 09:30, event starts at 10:00
This one day workshop aims to get you up to speed with the nuts and bolts of what’s required in terms of delivering and reporting on your CCF project. The day is an opportunity to review your project application and start to make practical plans to manage your proejct - including clarifying outcomes, developing monitoring and evaluation plans, tools for reveiwing project progress and reporting on progress.
Please bring along a copy of your final application to this workshop. The workshop will start at 10am with registration from 9.30am.
Delivered by Keep Scotland Beautiful as part of the Capacity Building Programme for the CCF.
Aims of the day
During the day we will:
- Clarify project aims and outcomes
- Make plans for monitoring the impact of your project and learn tools for reviewing progress
- Learn about reporting requirements
By the end of the day you will have:
- Identified clear aims and outcomes for your project
- A clear and actionable plan for monitoring the impact of your project
- A better understanding of how to review and report on project progress
Who’s this event for?
Anyone who will be responsible for the day-day delivery of a CCF project – especially those who will be handling claims and reporting on progress towards outcomes.
From 23 May 2018 10:00 to 16:00
at City of Edinburgh Methodist Church 25 Nicolson Square Edinburgh EH8 9BX