CCF Claims Surgeries - Inverness June 6th
Morning session: 10:00 - 12:00 (registration and coffee from 09:30)
Networking lunch: 12:00 - 12:30 (all welcome)
The CCF Starter Toolkit Workshop will follow at 12:30 - please regsiter here if you intend to also attend the CCF Starter Toolkit workshop
This session aims to give you all the information you need to claim your CCF grant successfully, and staff will be on hand to answer all your questions.
Aim of the Day
- Find out what needs to be done to start claiming your CCF grant
- Learn about the process for claiming your grant
- Learn about requiremts for managing your project finances
By the end of the day you will:
- Know what's required to manage your CCF grant
- Be able to submit a claim that can be payed promptly
- Know how to work effectively with the CCF team to monitor and manage your proejct finances
Who's this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who will be completing and submitting claims to the Climate Challenge Fund.
From 06 June 2018 10:00 to 12:00
at SHIMCA Multicultural Centre 1 Ardconnel Terrace Inverness IV2 3AE