CCF Claims Surgeries - Glasgow May 16th
Morning session: 10:30 - 12:30 (registration and coffee from 10:00)
Networking lunch: 12:30 - 13:30 (all welcome)
Afternoon session: 13:30 - 15:30 (registration and networking lunch from 12:30)
We're running two CCF Claims Surgeries on the one day one in the morning and one in the afternoon, with a networking lunch in between. The sessions aims to give you all the information you need to claim your CCF grant succesfully, and be on hand to answer all your questions.
Aim of the Day
- Find out what needs to be done to start claiming your CCF grant
- Learn about the process for claiming your grant
- Learn about requiremts for managing your project finances
By the end of the day you will:
- Know what's required to manage your CCF grant
- Be able to submit a claim that can be payed promptly
- Know how to work effectively with the CCF team to monitor and manage your proejct finances
Who's this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who will be completing and submitting claims to the Climate Challenge Fund.
From 16 May 2018 10:30 to 15:30
at Albany Centre (GCVS) Ashley St Glasgow G3 6DS