CCF Carbon Monitoring and Reporting - Glasgow
Registration, tea and coffee from 09:30, event starts at 10:00
This one-day workshop will give you the opportunity to learn how to use the CCF Carbon Reporter and how you collect the information in order to fill in this tool.
The day will focus on how to use the CCF Carbon Reporter, as well as discussing some of the challenges faced in collecting data from project participants and how to overcome these challenges.
Delivered by Keep Scotland Beautiful as part of the Capacity Building Programme for the CCF.
Aims of the day
During the day we will:
- Learn about how to use the CCF Carbon Reporting Tool
- Explore what data your project is required to collect for the CCF Carbon Reporter to calculate the projects savings.
- Discuss the barriers and opportunities to collecting data from project participants.
By the end of the day you will:
- Be confident in using the CCF Carbon Reporter
- Have identified what data you need to collect for the Carbon Reporter to calculate project savings.
- Understand the barriers and solutions to collecting data from project participants.
Who is the event for?
Anyone who is responsible for monitoring the carbon impact of your community-led project.
From 23 May 2019 09:30 to 16:00
at Albany Centre