Become a 'Carbon Literacy for Communities' Trainer - Day Two
The ‘Become a Carbon Literacy by Communities Trainer’ course will run on the 3rd and 4th July at Keep Scotland Beautiful’s Offices in Stirling. Over the two days participants will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the ‘Carbon Literacy by Communities’ course content
- Gain confidence talking to their community about climate change and low carbon actions. The training includes Q&A sessions with experts in climate science and carbon accounting
- Develop teaching and facilitation techniques
- Develop ideas to make the course relevant to their community
- Learn how to get community members certified as ‘Carbon Literate’
We’re inviting you to apply to take part in the ‘Become a Carbon Literacy by Communities Trainer’ course, giving you the opportunity to deliver accredited Carbon Literacy training and help community members become certified as Carbon Literate by the Carbon Literacy Project.
We’re operating a simple application process to ensure that the first group of trainers will represent a diverse range of communities from across Scotland. Up to two representatives per organisation may apply. The course is offered at a highly subsidized rate of £65 for two days. This cost is eligible expenditure for CCF grants providing there is relevant budget.
If you'd like to apply please complete the Application Form - download here - and return to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 5pm Monday 4th June 2018
From 04 July 2018 09:00 to 17:00
at Keep Scotland Beautiful First Floor Glendevon House Stirling FK9 4TZ