Application Development Workshop - Inverness
Registration starts at 12:00 with a 12:30 start.
The application development workshop is designed to help support you with your final application to the Climate Challenge Fund (CCF). The workshop will run through the four criteria of the CCF, what makes a measurable outcome and the common reasons that project applications are declined. There will be plenty of opportunity for group discussion during the session.
Aims of the day
- Explore the four CCF criteria that all projects must meet
- Understand what makes a measurable outcome and understand the SMART approach to setting outcomes
- Explore the common reasons projects are declined.
By the end of the day you will:
- Understand how to demonstrate that your project meets the for CCF criteria in your application
- Be able to include project outcomes that are measurable
- Have more confidence in writing your final application
Who is this event for?
This event is for anyone who has submitted a draft application to the CCF.
Photography and video at this event
Please be aware that photographs and/or video footage may being taken at this event for future use by Keep Scotland Beautiful. By attending the event, participants are deemed to have given their consent to be filmed and photographed, and to any subsequent reproduction, public communication and/or broadcast of the material by Keep Scotland Beautiful and our partners. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please inform a Keep Scotland Beautiful employee and everything possible will be done to avoid including you in any photograph or video footage taken.
Data Protection Act 2018
We will use the information you have given us to process your registration for this event and to send you communications about the event.
We will keep the information you have given us for a period of one year after which only anonymised data will be used for research and reporting.
From 10 October 2018 12:00 to 15:00
at SHIMCA Multicultural Centre