Free Introductory Climate Emergency Session for people in East Dunbartonshire (online)
A free online 60 minute Introductory Session is available on 23 January to help introduce people in East Dunbartonshire to what the Climate Emergency means for local communities, and find out how they can take positive action.
This session is being delivered us and has been designed in partnership with East Dunbartonshire Council and East Dunbartonshire Voluntary Action. It is fully funded by £42,175 from the UK Government through the Shared Prosperity Fund.
Who is this session for?
People who live, work, or play in East Dunbartonshire who are involved with, (or interested in), community organisations/communities. You'll want to start to learn what the Climate Emergency means for your local area, and how to take some steps towards positive action.
Your involvement/interest might include, but is not limited to:
- Community Councils
- Community Development Trusts
- Community Interest Companies
- Voluntary associations and charitable organisations
- Climate action and sustainability groups
- Other geographically defined communities
Why should I attend this Introductory Session?
- This session provides a first step to help introduce people in East Dunbartonshire to what the Climate Emergency means for local communities, and to find out how they can take positive action.
- This session is ideal if you have limited time to spare.
- The session will also introduce options to attend more in-depth Accredited Climate Emergency Training. This training is also free and is eight hours of learning, which includes a day of in-person-training, and the submission of an online assessment for the opportunity to be certified as Carbon Literate.
How will the Introductory Session take place?
- This session will take place online via Zoom on 23 January 2024 from 6pm-7pm.
How do I find out more and register to take part?
- Book online via Eventbrite here.
From 23 January 2024 18:00 to 19:00