Wrigley Litter Less
Wrigley Litter Less is a campaign offered alongside our Eco-Schools programme to reduce litter and encourage behaviour change in young people around the world.
Like Eco-Schools, Litter Less is a Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) campaign, funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation.
Over the last seven years, 191 schools across Scotland have received funding through Wrigley Litter Less. Have a look below to see how successful schools have used their funding in the past.
Applications for the 2020/2021 Litter Less Campaign have now CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who applied.
What is offered?
- Support for your school to start the journey toward an Eco-Schools Green Flag Award.
- Encouragement for younger pupils to get involved in Eco-Schools activities.
- £200 in funding to make improvements in your community.
- Twilight Sessions and one to one support from an Eco-Schools Assessor.
- Classroom resources and activities for at home.
What will you need to do?
- Choose a place outside your school grounds that could use some TLC.
- Use your £200 funding for materials you'll need.
- Carry out four litter picks with your class and record what you collect.
- Send us a short video of one of your litter picks.
- Attend two twilight sessions for support.