Climate Action Week: Workshops for Upper Primary Classes
A series of five interactive lessons aimed at helping your class understand what climate change is, its impacts, how we are contributing to this situation and how we can contribute to its solution. These lessons are supported with resources and activities that classes can carry out after the each lesson. By the end of the lessons, your class will come up with an Action Plan to work towards. Celebrate afterwards with a One Planet Picnic.
- Lesson 1: Carbon Footprints
- Lesson 2: Climate Change & Nature
- Lesson 3: Oceans, Water & Me
- Lesson 4: Food & Climate Change
- Lesson 5: Examples of Climate Action