Almost 500 million single-use cups are used in Scotland each year.
95 million single-use cups are used in the greater Glasgow area each year. But, only 4% of these are recycled.
Something needs to change.
Get involved below
Cup Movement will:
- Raise awareness, share information and help people to make more sustainable cup choices.
- Work together with key stakeholders to trial different approaches for reducing cup waste
- Provide robust evidence to inform policy and practice.
- Create a successful model which we can replicate in other cities.
- Contribute to the Scottish Government's circular economy ambitions.