Community Climate Asset Fund
Supporting the Green Recovery in Scotland’s Communities
About the CCAF
As Scotland emerges from COVID-19, we have a chance to build a greener, fairer and more equal society and economy. The climate emergency has not gone away and Scottish Ministers remain absolutely committed to a just transition to net-zero emissions by 2045.
The Community Climate Asset Fund (CCAF) is a Scottish Government fund, administered by Keep Scotland Beautiful.
The CCAF has been introduced to:
- Build on the invaluable role that community based organisations are playing in Scotland’s response to COVID-19
- Support community groups to play a prominent role in the Green Recovery
- Provide capital funding to community based organisations to help them tackle climate change as we accelerate our just transition to a net zero society
- Complement funding provided through the Climate Challenge Fund and other community and place based initiatives
- Help communities to reduce usage of petrol and diesel cars, cut waste, grow local food and reduce emissions from community buildings.
The CCAF closed to applications at midday on 9 November 2020.
Organisations awarded CCAF grants
A total of 279 organisations across Scotland will be funded through the CCAF.
You can view a full list of the organisations awarded grants here.
Branding and promotion
CCAF Grantees must ensure that they read and understand the CCAF branding and promotion guidelines before producing any materials (print, online or press) for their CCAF asset/grant award.
To assist CCAF Grantees in meeting the branding and promotional requirements we have produced a guidance document, plus CCAF templates, logo strips and a press release template.
You can access all the resources here.
If you have a query, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to respond to you within five working days.
279 projects across Scotland will be funded through the CCAF