Climate Emergency Training for Scotland’s Tourism Sector forms
Here you will find forms you need to complete to attend Climate Emergency Training for Scotland's Tourism Sector.
In addition to registering for your free space via Eventbrite and meeting you must complete and return the following forms to email@example.com before your first training session commences:
- Tourism Recovery Fund Training Agreement - download here
- Tourism Recovery Equality Monitoring Form 2021-22 - download here
Please remember that to be eligible for this training you must also:
- live in Scotland and work in any role within the Tourism and Hospitality sector.
- be an employees of an organisation or individuals working within the sector.
- not be undertaking any other employment, education, training or enterprise programme funded by any UK and/or Scottish Government department and/or Skills Development.