Eco-Schools Photo Consent
We'd like to be able to use photos to highlight great work carried out by Eco-Schools across Scotland.
As part of your Green Flag application, please upload a Celebration Photo that shows a successful aspect of your Green Flag journey.
Your Celebration Photo does not have to show pupils. Safeguarding is our priority and we also understand that not everyone wants to appear in photographs.
Your Celebration Photo could be:
- Your Eco-Committee mascot
- A display of pupils' classwork
- A project you're particularly proud of, maybe a garden or a mural
- Pupils working on a project
Granting Consent for Photo Sharing
Before uploading a photo, please ensure that your school's photo consent policy allows you to share photos with us and that you have consent from all parents/carers of young people featured.
You will then be asked if you give us approval to share your photo across our communication channels. Celebration Photos uploaded without the consent box ticked will not be shared.
By granting us approval to share your photo across our communication channels:
- You confirm that you have the permission of those featured (or their parents/carers) in these photos or films to share them with Keep Scotland Beautiful.
- You grant Keep Scotland Beautiful the right to use this photos and any reproductions or adaptations made with them for all general purposes in relation to the work of Keep Scotland Beautiful, including without limitation: the right to use the media in any publicity materials, newsletters, newspapers, magazine articles and online (web and social media) whenever Keep Scotland Beautiful choses to do so.
- You grant Keep Scotland Beautiful permission to share the media with relevant partners and the press.
Media is used for approximately five years and is then archived securely for possible future use.
We cannot withdraw media already published. Media consent for future use can be changed or withdrawn at any time by notifying us. Please reference this form and write to Keep Scotland Beautiful, Glendevon House, The Castle Business Park, Stirling, FK9 4TZ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal information and right to privacy is important to us. It is not our practice to sell, rent or otherwise to disclose your personal information to others. You can read our Privacy Notice here.
If you have any questions at all about how we use photographs or handle personal information please contact us at email@example.com.