The SSN Conference 2015 - Beyond Paris: Climate Change, Systems Change and the Public Sector took part within the sub-national, national and international context of current challenges around action on climate change. It outlined and explored the challenges ahead and the implications for Scottish public sector leadership, policy, partnership and performance.
For the first time, the conference took place in Glasgow, at the new Strathclyde Technology and Innovation. The conference, supported by Glasgow City Council, was part of the Glasgow Year of Green and
highlighted the work taking place in Glasgow by public sector organisations, community groups, charitable organisations, and businesses that are working together in the city to transform Glasgow into an exemplar of regional sustainable development.
SSN Conference speaker videos and presentations are now online.
Key speakers included:
• Professor Kevin Anderson, Deputy Director, Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research
• Terry A'Hearn, CEO, SEPA
• Paul Tebo, Former Vice President (Safety, Health and Environment), Dupont
• Lang Banks, Director WWF Scotland
• Pete Leonard Director of Housing and Environment, Aberdeen City Council
• Duncan Booker Sustainable Glasgow Manager, Glasgow City Council