Promoting your project
Many community-led organisations find the most challenging part of their project is encouraging people to get involved with their project.
We provide training and support to help you promote your project and meet branding and promotional requirements.
Our workshop, 'Increasing Participation in your Project', will help you to develop a more effective plan to promote your project and improve engagement.
In the workshop you'll learn how to:
- Develop a clear, concise and engaging description of what you do, with a clear 'ask'.
- Have more productive outreach activities and map opportunities to link with other community organisations.
- Improve the experience of participants in your project.
- Write a press release and engage with the media.
- Effectively use a variety of online platforms.
- Meet branding and promotional requirements.
The workshops will take place in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness in May. You can find out more and book online via our events page.
Promoting your news
We're keen to promote your news through our website news section, newsletter and by social media. Please do get in touch with our Marketing Officer, Tim Mullens if you wish to share your news. Please contact Tim on his direct line (01786 468245) or by email (email@example.com).
Tim can also provide projects with one-to-one support, signpost to resources for events and provide feedback on press releases.
Also, don't forget to tag us each time you mention your CCF project on social media. We have a Climate Challenge Fund Facebook Page (@ClimateChallengeFund) and Twitter account (@CCFScot).
Branding and promotional requirements
We have produced summary guides and downloadable logos, templates, press releases and presentations to help your project meet branding and promotional requirements. Please do refer to these guides before producing online or printed material.