CCF Grant Panel
When you apply for a Climate Challenge Fund grant, your application is summarised by the team at Keep Scotland Beautiful and sent to an independent grant panel for deliberation and decision.
The Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) Grant Panel meets to consider the applications and makes recommendations of which projects should receive funding to Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform, Roseanna Cunningham MSP.
Members of the CCF Grant Panel:
- Elizabeth Leighton - Chair, (Environmental Consultant)
- Tom Ballantine, (Stop Climate Chaos Scotland)
- Ian Cooke, (Development Trusts Association Scotland)
- Stuart Hay, (Living Streets Scotland)
- Pauline Hinchion, (Scottish Community Reinvestment Trust)
- Roger Kelly, (The Royal Town Planning Institute)
- Louise Macdonald, (Young Scot)
- Lori McElroy, (Building Research Establishment)
- Lynne Ross, (2020 Climate Group)
- Ruchir Shah, (SCVO)
- Ruraidh Stewart, (Youth representative)
- Ryan Thomson, (Youth representative)