Applying for CCF funding
Find out more about applying for funding through the Scottish Government's Climate Challenge Fund.
The Climate Challenge Fund (CCF) is open for applications.
To be eligible to apply for any CCF funding your organisation will need to be:
- Scottish based
- Led by the community
- Operating on a not for profit basis, or a trading company wholly owned by a not for profit organisation (For 2018-2020 profit making organisations are eligible to apply to the CCF on the condition that they are wholly owned by a Scottish based not for profit organisation).
- Legally constituted (by the time of being awarded funding, if not at the time of application)
The type of community-led organisations from which we have received applications includes, but is not limited to:
Arts groups, sports clubs, community councils, faith groups, student unions, residents associations, local charities, food groups, community-led housing associations, development trusts, youth groups and schools.
Community-led organisations are invited to apply for CCF funding, with grants of up to £150,000 available per organisation, per year for projects taking place between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2020.
- Expression of Interest deadline 28/8/17 by 17:00
- Draft Application deadline 8/9/17 by 17:00
- Final Application deadline 27/10/17 by 17:00
CCF Development Grants
Development Grants of up to £1,500 are available to help community-led organisations to scope out a potential climate action project, with the aim of subsequently completing a CCF Grant application or an application to another funder.
Applications for Development Grants will be considered on a monthly basis.