We would be delighted to receive expressions of interest from companies or individuals in sponsoring our activities.
One of the most effective ways to support Keep Scotland Beautiful’s mission is to join us as a sponsor. You’ll be joining a group of leading Scottish businesses who work closely alongside us, enabling us to run programmes and campaigns around the country and get thousands more Scots involved. Our sponsorship programme provides:
- Opportunities to leverage your support of Keep Scotland Beautiful through our communications programmes and channels
- PR support to help publicise your involvement with us
- PR opportunities to profile your business
There are a number of opportunities available. The most common expressions of interest are for sponsorship, either in cash or in kind, of:
- Our anti-litter Clean Up Scotland campaign,
- Our horticultural competition and campaign, Beautiful Scotland and It’s Your Neighbourhood;
- Aspects of, or campaigns within, Eco-Schools Scotland;
- Our sustainability and climate change work; or
- Our Beach Awards and associated Beach Guide
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about our various sponsorship opportunities throughout 2016 and 2017 including our Clean up Scotland Campaign, Beautiful Scotland and Its Your Neighbourhood Awards and Young Reporters for the Environment.