Carbon Footprint and Project Register Tool Training – 8th March (9.30am-3pm – Glasgow Caledonian University)
EAUC-Scotland have arranged a one-day training event on the Carbon Footprint and Project Register (CFPR) tool, led by Chris Asensio, Carbon Change Ltd and Clare Wharmby, Carbon Forecast Ltd.. This interactive workshop will help to attendees understand how to make the best use of the publicly available Carbon Footprint and Project Register (CFPR) tool to achieve the following:
- Calculate their annual carbon footprint
- Collate and manage their carbon project list and forecast savings
- Document estate changes and other impacts on their footprint to create a Business as Usual forecast
- Produce accurate and auditable outputs to easily complete annual Public Bodies Climate Change Duties reporting
- Track progress towards targets and provide management information to other parts of the organisation
For more information and booking instructions, see here: http://www.eauc.org.uk/shop/mms_single_event.php?event_id=5504
Careers Webinar Series Part 1: Understanding Sustainability Jobs – 9th March (12-1pm)
This webinar will be the first of a series of three which explore careers involving sustainability. Attendees will be hearing from sustainability professionals about how their career has led to their current role, and how they find tackling the work that they do on a day-to-day basis.
You will hear from each of our participants about their current roles, there will be a Q&A session with the team, and then there will be a chance to ask any questions yourself.
For more information, see here: http://www.eauc.org.uk/shop/mms_single_event.php?event_id=5502
01 March 2017