The court experience
We do not currently have The Court Experience training course scheduled.
Please email us at email@example.com to register an interest in this training and we will let you know when the next course is due to take place.
This essential one-day course is for enforcement officers who may have to provide evidence in court. The course examines the practical elements of preparing for court and includes a half day at Stirling Sheriff Court where participants can experience being cross-examined in the witness box.
Delegates should have completed either the Use of Fixed Penalty Notice training or the Evidence, Notebooks and Statements training before attending this course.
By the end of the training your will:
- Be familiar with and recognise the importance of court procedure
- Understand the skills required to give evidence
- Have practiced giving evidence in a courtroom setting
- Understand how to deal effectively with difficult questions
- Have discussed and summarised the experience of attending court
Accreditation: The course carries a maximum value of 4.5 hours (core activity) for the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme.
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org