The court experience
Date: Tuesday 4th October 2016
Tuesday 24th January 2017
Where: Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling
This essential one-day course is for enforcement officers who may have to provide evidence in court. The course examines the practical elements of preparing for court and includes a half day at Stirling Sheriff Court where participants can experience being cross-examined in the witness box.
Delegates should have completed either the Use of Fixed Penalty Notice training or the Evidence, Notebooks and Statements training before attending this course.
By the end of the training your will:
- Be familiar with and recognise the importance of court procedure
- Understand the skills required to give evidence
- Have practiced giving evidence in a courtroom setting
- Understand how to deal effectively with difficult questions
- Have discussed and summarised the experience of attending court
Accreditation: This course has 4.5 hours of Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) accreditation
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email email@example.com