We do not currently have a LEAMS Monitoring training course scheduled.
Please email us at email@example.com to register an interest in this training and we will let you know when the next course is due to take place.
Our Local Environmental Audit and Management System (LEAMS) is the only national indicator for street cleanliness. This one-day course provides a detailed understanding of the LEAMS process for local authority officers who conduct LEAMS audits and includes the legislative background, along with a practical exercise to learning and understanding of the methodology.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the background to the Code of Practice on Litter and Refuse (Scotland) 2006 and the duty to clean streets
- Have a detailed understanding of the Code of Practice on Litter and Refuse (Scotland) 2006
- Be able to assess and grade sites confidently according to the Code of Practice
- Have practical auditing skills
- Have authorisation to audit for LEAMS
- Be able to interpret and summarise data recorded
Accreditation: This course has 4 hours of Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) accreditation
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org