Flytipping, waste enforcement and duty of care
The next flytipping, waste enforcement and duty of care training will be held at the Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling on the following dates:
- Wednesday 31st May 2017
- Thursday 5th October 2017
- Wednesday 14th February 2018
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place on this course stating which date you would prefer.
This one-day course is essential for all private and public organisations who are responsible for waste enforcement or who dispose of commercial waste. The training examines all relevant legislation, explores best practice in commercial waste enforcement, provides practical solutions for tackling flytipping and methods to ensure compliance with duty of care requirements. All aspects of the course are demonstrated by practical examples and discussion of the best use of the relevant legislation.
By the end of this training you will able to:
- Understand the relevant sections of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Refuse Disposal Amenity Act 1978
- Know when and how to apply the legislation to tackle various waste and flytipping enforcement issues
- Identify routes to obtain evidence
- Draft and present a case to obtain an appropriate outcome.
Accreditation: The course carries a maximum value of 5 hours (core activity) for the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme.
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email email@example.com