Use of Fixed Penalty Notices
The next FPN training courses will be held at the Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling on:
- Tuesday 9th May 2017
- Thursday 24th August 2017
- Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Please email us at email@example.com to book your place on this course stating which date you would prefer. The training will be held at the Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling.
This one-day course is suitable for enforcement officers and other statutory duty bodies who have the responsibility for issuing fixed penalty notices for littering. The purpose of this session is to provide a solid grounding in fixed penalty notice legislation and the powers it provides to local authorities. The training provides detailed information on the requirements of the Procurator Fiscal and the information needed to take a case forward to prosecution.
This course will:
- Enable you to identify the offences that officers (authorised by the local authority) are empowered to act on
- Provide you with the knowledge to put together evidence to support prosecutions
- Enable you to understand the circumstances for issuing a Fixed Penalty Notice
- Allow you to issue Fixed Penalty Notices lawfully and safely
Accreditation: The course carries a maximum value of 4 hours (core activity) for the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme.
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org