The next conflict management training will be held at the Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling on:
- Thursday 11th January 2018
Please email us at email@example.com to book your place on this course.
This one-day course is suitable for enforcement officers, duty bodies and other organisations to help enable staff to deal with conflict situations. The course will teach you how to deal with violent or aggressive members of the public, will equip you with effective conflict management strategies, such as assertive behaviour, and provide you with the skills to stay calm when faced with conflict situations.
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Define difficult and aggressive behaviour
- Identify the phases of an incident
- Identify the verbal and non-verbal signs that can lead to violent behaviour
- Understand how situations get out of control
- Maintain composure when responding to aggression and conflict
- Use skills to manage words, phrases and body language
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org