We do not currently have an abandoned vehicles and nuisance vehicles training course scheduled.
Please email us at email@example.com to register an interest in this training and we will let you know when the next course is due to take place.
This half-day course is suitable for enforcement officers within duty body organisations and provides an in-depth look at the legislation, prevention measures and effective methods of dealing with abandoned and nuisance vehicles, by exploring case studies and best practice.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Understand and work within the framework of the law
- Be able to serve all relevant notices
- Know how to arrange removal and disposal of an abandoned vehicle
- Be able to recover costs and prosecute offenders
- Recognise relevant administration procedures and structures
- Have an understanding of the End of Life Vehicles Directive and its implications
Accreditation: The course carries a maximum value of 5 hours (core activity) for the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme.
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org