The next abandoned vehicles courses will be held at the Keep Scotland Beautiful offices in Stirling on:
- Tuesday 4th April 2017
- Thursday 26th October 2017
Please email us at email@example.com to book your place on this course.
This half-day course is suitable for enforcement officers within duty body organisations and provides an in-depth look at the legislation, prevention measures and effective methods of dealing with abandoned and nuisance vehicles, by exploring case studies and best practice.
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Understand and work within the framework of the law
- Be able to serve all relevant notices
- Know how to arrange removal and disposal of an abandoned vehicle
- Be able to recover costs and prosecute offenders
- Recognise relevant administration procedures and structures
- Have an understanding of the End of Life Vehicles Directive and its implications
Accreditation: The course carries a maximum value of 5 hours (core activity) for the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS) Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme.
Cost: £250 plus VAT. Discounts available for partner organisations
To book a place, please call us on 01786 471333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org